Wolf Creek Recovery possesses 30+ years of treatment experience and offers affordable 30, 60, and 90-day programs. As one of the few drug rehab centers in Arizona to use evidence-based therapies like EMDR, CBT, DBT, and motivational interviewing to address and treat substance abuse disorders.
Top reasons to choose us for extended care
Our extended care program can help you develop essential coping strategies and educate you on relapse prevention skills to practice in everyday situations. Our goal is to help our alumni clients find employment and lead independent lives.
Using science-based therapies, we restore the chemical imbalances in your brain and help you overcome the post-acute withdrawal symptoms. We also conduct family therapy sessions and help our recovering addicts mend broken relationships with their family members, friends, and loved ones.
Different types of aftercare programs
Most rehabs offer different aftercare programs to ensure their clients’ lasting success with sobriety. Some of the types of aftercare programs include:
- Sober-living arrangements – Sober homes are residential facilities that act as bridges between inpatient rehab and the outside world. You can remain at a sober living home while you figure out living arrangements, find a job, and mend broken relationships after rehab treatment.
- Therapy and counseling – Some rehabs engage alumni clients in therapy and counseling sessions once a week or month based on their progress in recovery. The frequency of your therapy sessions will reduce gradually as your sobriety becomes more and more secure.
- Support groups – Most rehabs recommend their alumni clients to attend support groups regularly to strengthen their commitment to sobriety. Support groups provide you with a judgment-free atmosphere where you can heal and recover with peer support.
Tips to stay sober after rehab treatment
While attending addiction treatment at our center is the first important step towards recovery, the 30 to 90 days program makes for only a fraction of your entire recovery journey. Adjusting to life after rehab can be overwhelming, especially if you do not have a routine to follow and a framework to guide you in recovery. Here are a few tips to minimize your chances of relapse:
- Facility-based programs – Make sure to sign up for aftercare programs at one of our drug rehab centers in Arizona. Some rehabs offer sober-living arrangements, while some provide follow-up therapy sessions, periodic medical evaluations, and moderate alumni support groups.
- Stay close to family – Loneliness, boredom, and hopelessness are some of the common emotions experienced by patients in an initial couple of months of their recovery. The best way to avoid negative thoughts and feelings is to stay close to family and loved ones.
- Physical exercise – Focus on your physical fitness, which goes a long way in keeping your mental health in check. Work out regularly or participate in physical activity of your choice daily. Eat fresh and well-balanced meals to feel energized physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Relapse is a common occurrence even for those who dedicate themselves wholeheartedly to recovery. Wolf Creek Recovery is one of the top-rated drug rehab centers in Arizona with excellent extended care programs and an experienced medical team. Your recovery in the long term is critical to us, and we go to great lengths to make sure you do not relapse with our personalized aftercare programs. Get in touch with us to sign up for treatment with us.